Thursday, January 5, 2012

Another 7 Gypsies Photo Tray Wall Hanging

I love these photo trays. They are such a sentimental and creative gift. Whoever thought of them is a genius! This is the one I made for my sister using Dear Lizzy and Close to My Heart Mayberry paper. 

The dress and overalls hanging on the clothesline are from the Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge. I cut a thin strip of brown paper with scissors to look like a rope and then found images of the clothing I liked from the cartridge. The socks are from the Cricut Country Life Cartridge. I placed tiny buttons on the overalls from Lasting Impressions. The "Love you, Doll" sentiment is a stamp from Papertrey Ink. 
Notice the miniature Scrabble tiles that spell, "Sister." I just love those!
Aren't the cupcake brads adorable? I also like the metal "forever friends", "sister", and "true friends" metal plates. 
The handle has some cupcake printed ribbon tied it it. :) 
Hope you enjoyed!


Love,
Sheenie

No comments:

Post a Comment