Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Happiest Baguette Seller Double Page Layout

Here is the Happiest Baguette Seller! I wanted the paper awning on top to reflect the beautiful red and tan striped tent in the market. It was super easy to make. I just used a scalloped border from my Cricut library and added it to the bottom of the striped paper:
The font is from the Cricut Alphalicious cartridge. Isn't the Bon Apetit sticker cute?: 
 I love the little beret sticker: 
 I added some dimension to these "Me and My Big Ideas stickers": 
 He was seriously the cutest, happiest man ever. He was singing and selling baguettes!
Wow. I'm really proud of myself. I'm doing great making regular postings. I have a ton of layouts in my albums that I haven't photograhed yet, so I should be good on blog content for awhile. I printed more France photos and I feel super motivated with this project. It's hard for me to find blogs that focus on double page layouts. I have so many pictures that it's just not feasible for me to only do one page layouts with one or two small photos. Don't get me wrong, I think those are beautiful and I love scrappers who make those pages, but if I'm going to spend the time cutting out all of the paper, I want to make sure my pages really highlight my pictures (of which I have a ton!). So hopefully this blog will be something different since my focus is traditional 12 x12 double page layouts. I'm also trying to reduce the number of cards I make so I can really focus on what I love--documenting life with scrapbook pages. 
Love,
Tashina



No comments:

Post a Comment