Friday, March 2, 2012

Riding Indian Elephants: Double Page Layout


I have another double page layout to share with you! These were taken at the Pink Palace and the Amber Fort in Jaipur, India. I've been hard at work on these India photos from 2003. I'm making a small dent in my pictures, but I still have a HUGE box! After I finish, then I'll start Thailand! I've also been itching to scrap some of my current photos, so I actually broke down and decided to put some of my Paris scrapbooking supplies to use. So you'll see a layout with more current pictures this weekend. Stay tuned. :) 

I can't even tell you how much I love this paper. Love. The colors are so vibrant and the elephants went perfectly with my theme! The paper is from the Creative Imaginations Marrakesh Collection- Bombay. I used the Fancy Frames Cricut Cartridge that Jinger Adams gave to me for this layout page: 
The font is from the Cricut Elegant Cakes Cartridge and the journaling shape is from the Storybook Cartridge: 
The gold elephant was cut from the Cricut Destinations Cartridge. I added the swirl shape from the Cricut Elegant Cakes Cartridge in my Gypsy and created a mirror image of it and welded the shapes together. This creates a shape so the elephant has an ear, but the whole swirl also looks like draping fabric: 
I added some rhinestone bling to the elephants here: 
Hope you enjoyed my new layout!


Love,
Tashina

No comments:

Post a Comment