Monday, March 12, 2012

Welcome to Hawaii- Double Page Beach Layout

Hi Crafty Friends! I have another layout for you! I am going to start posting pictures from my Hawaii scrapbook. These are all pictures from college so you will soon see lots of beach themes, palm trees, and flowers. If you're scrapbooking summery photos, stay tuned. You may like my posts for the next while. :) 
I loved the Doodlebug travel line and the awesome beach lines that they come out with. I used some blue paper with a white core and tore it to look like waves. I included a copy of my itinerary on this page so I'd remember where I had visited, but it would be really easy to place a couple of photos in the middle instead. 
The sun die cut is from the Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge. I used some Swiss Dots paper from Bazzil Basics to add extra dimension to the sand and used chalk for added shading. 
I made printed the banner behind the airplane on my computer and cut the paper into a banner shape. The Hawaii title is from the Cricut Simply Sweet Cartridge. 
I heart the glittery Doodlebug sealife creatures!
Do you have tons of eyelets that you never use anymore? I sure do! Add a fun element behind a picture by creating a little row of eyelets. It's a good way to add texture and an extra pop to a page.

Hope you enjoyed my post!

Love,
Sheenie

No comments:

Post a Comment