Thursday, September 8, 2011

Colorful Boating Double Page Layout

Good morning! I have a bright and cheerful layout for you. I'm going on vacation to Hawaii to celebrate my birthday tomorrow! I'm so excited but that means I won't have any posts this next week. I promise though to have many more layouts for you when I return! Here is a look at the whole layout: 
Here is a close up of page one. This lovely paper is from Webster's Pages. I cut the journaling mat from the Cricut Cake Basics cartridge. The butterfly border is from K&Company. 
Here is a close up of page two. I love little details. The pretty canvas star is from Jillibean Soup:
This was a fun and easy layout to make. That patterned paper really made things simple. 


Love, 
Sheenie

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are so talented! I love the little boats and the gorgeous flowers you made. You have such clever ideas with all of your work. I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete