Thursday, September 1, 2011

Doodlebug Birthday Cards

Good morning! I wanted to share a couple of cards with you that I made from the Doodlebug Design-Paper Crafts Go to Sketches- Card Companion Kit. I picked up this kit at Hobby Lobby and made 18 cards really quickly. There are pictures of all of the cards you make and the papers and brads are all very high quality. This is what the kit looks like:
Here are two of my favorite cards that I made. I switched up the design on the second card from the sample just a bit. 

Super cute and super easy! I was able to replenish my card supply in an evening after making all of the cards. I like to keep cards on hand for when special occasions arise.

Love,
Sheenie

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog and really like it! I love the scrapbook pages (double page lo are great!) and I love Dooodlebug and Cosmo Cricket!
    I got this kit too and have been making them into scrapbook pages, I am the worst at actually sending cards sooo, that explains that, right?
    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Here in Casper, WY,
    Stacey
    P.S. I believe too!!!

    ReplyDelete