Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Traveling the Globe: Double Page Layout

Another double page layout for you! Yay! I was able to fit 9 photos plus journaling on this page without it looking too crowded. It always feels great to get a bunch of photos scrapbooked and out of boxes. :) I love that I'm-so-productive feeling. It's like a high for me. Here is a look at the entire layout: 
I love the camera and little rolls of film, because that is what I was using when I took these pictures. The cool fish is from the Cricut Pagoda cartridge. That cartridge has been great for scrapbooking my Asia photos. I love it. I wish Provo Craft would come up with a more updated travel cartridge.  
Here is a look at page 2. The branch is from the Pagoda Cartridge and the photo mat is from the Story Book Cartridge. The journaling lines are from Stampin' Up!: 
This was a fun branch to paper piece and I love the color: 
Have a great day!

Love,
Sheenie


No comments:

Post a Comment