Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Through the Streets of Hong Kong: Double Page Layout

Do you ever feel guilty for working on cards or other projects because you are so behind on your layouts? I do! I force myself to scrapbook chronologically. Otherwise I would have a bunch of random layouts from different years and different events, never quite filling an album. I am really proud of myself that I finished an album from Hawaii from 2003! I definitely got my fill of beach themed pages. Now I'm trying to finish my album from my summer visiting Hong Kong, India, Japan and Thailand so most of my posts for the next while will have an international theme. :) Here is another layout from Hong Kong: 
The paper is an older set from Stampin' Up! The chipboard letter stickers are from Heidi Swapp:
I was really excited about how many pictures I was able to fit on this layout:
The cool dragon is from the Cricut Pagoda cartridge. I used the same pattered paper to make the brushstroke on the center of the dragon: 
Love,
Sheenie

No comments:

Post a Comment