Thursday, August 18, 2011

Christmas Double Page Layout

This is the second layout I ever made. It is interesting to see what parts of my style have stayed the same and what parts have changed. What has changed and what has stayed the same in your scrapbooking style over the years? I think that I have acquired a better sense of how to use patterned paper and to be more brave with it. I still like symmetry, although less than in this layout. I still also like straight pictures and clean lines. 
 Here is a close up of the first page: 
Close up of the second page: 
I love the little gingerbread eyelets! I think I still have those in my stash. I'll have to use them again. Sometimes older products are the best! 
Hope you enjoyed this oldie but goodie. :)

Love,
Sheenie

No comments:

Post a Comment