Sunday, August 14, 2011

Friends Double Page Layout

I hope that you are all having a beautiful Sunday out in crafting land. I have a fun double page layout to share with you! I am still working on photos from 2003 when I was in college. I'm not sure if I will ever get caught up, but I do enjoy the process. I was able to fit seven photos on this layout so that made me pretty happy! Here is the first page:
And a close up of the flower with a corduroy button center: 
I cut the bird cage from the Cricut Songbird Cartridge and added these beautiful little jewels from Michaels. The edges were distressed using Tim Holtz distress ink:
Here is the second page. These photos were with some of my Japanese foreign exchange student friends: 
Here is the full view of the layout: 
Be sure to follow my blog, Miss Crafty Pink for some design inspiration! :) I'm new with my craft blog. 

Supplies: Paper: Bazzill Basics and Little Yellow Bicycle Twig Collection. Banner: Little Yellow Bicycle. Bird-shaped Friends Title: Cricut Songbird Cartridge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment