Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Lovely Scenes: Double Page Layout

I have another double page layout for you. Right now, I'm working on an album of college memories and I'm documenting my travels abroad. So most of my posts for the next little while will be internationally themed. Here is a look at the whole layout. I used older Doodlebug and Making Memories products:
I placed three photos in a collage formation directly on my Cricut mat and used the center point function to cut a circle around the photos: 
So I didn't have the best camera as a college student and these pictures were taken eight years ago with a traditional film camera. A friend suggested that I scan the prints, alter them in Photoshop and reprint before scrapbooking. If did that I would never catch up! Plus I think photos taken in 2003 should reflect the year they were taken. :) And they're my memories, so that's what's important right? 

I just adore these glittery flowers from Doodlebug. I added buttons to the center and then a rhinestone in the middle. 
Here is a look at the second page. These photos were taken at Humayun's Tomb in India: 
I love the added rhinestones to the date: 
Love,
Tashina

No comments:

Post a Comment