Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Rub a Dub Dub: Bath Time Double Page Layout

Good morning! Welcome to your daily dose of design inspiration. A friend of mine recently had a handsome baby boy, so I created a Baby's First Year album for her. I had so much fun making this little first bath layout:
 I used my Gypsy to weld the letters in the Bath Time title together and cut the title out with yellow Bazzill Basics cardstock. Then I ran the bottom yellow title through my cuttlebug machine to get the added dimension. Finally, I cut the blue letters out and inked them and glued them on top of the yellow title. I also used my Cuttlebug to emboss the yellow bubble for added texture and used a white gel pen to outline some of the pieces.
The little bath time Pooh is from the Disney Pooh Font Cricut Cartridge. I added some pink ink to his cheeks and diamond glaze and glitter to the bubbles in his tub.
Isn't the baby Tigger adorable? I flipped him in my Gypsy. He is from the same cartridge:
 I hope that you enjoyed this post today!

Love,
Sheenie

No comments:

Post a Comment