Friday, August 12, 2011

Mmm...Ice Cream Cupcake Holders

Here is a fun project for you! Ice cream shaped cupcake holders. Yum! A friend and I made a dozen of these for the ladies at teacher training meeting we conducted for Church. They were a hit. I totally recommend making them for a party. The pattern is available on the Cricut Sweet Tooth Boxes Cartridge. I used beige colored patterned paper for the cones. 
I cut out tags using a cupcake shape from the Once Upon A Princess Cricut Cartridge and stamped them with an adorable "Love you, Doll" sentiment from Papertrey Ink. You can find their Signature Series: Cupcake stamps here for $5. 
Finally, I tied a black and white striped ribbon around the cones for an added touch. 

2 comments:

  1. These are SUPER SWEET!!! Thanks for sharing!

    Robyn
    Owner
    My Pink Stamper
    www.mypinkstamper.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Robyn! I'm a big fan of your blog and it means a lot that you've commented on mine. Keep up the great and inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete