Friday, August 26, 2011

Project 2: You Brighten My Day Doodlebug Card

I have another Doodlebug design team submission for you this morning using the Doodlebug Create-A-Card and Tutti Frutti lines. Here is a view of the entire project:  
Here's a close up of the card front. I just love the glittery strawberry and baby blue bird! I also thought the twine bow added a delicate touch: 
Here is a view of the inside of the card! Everything sparkles in the sun with glitter. :)
I lined the inside of the envelope with that gorgeous strawberry print paper: 
A view of the envelope seal: 
I added a tiny mushroom sticker to the front of the envelope: 
One last view of the project: 
Have a wonderful weekend! I am praying for the families on the east coast with all of the scary weather you are experiencing. 

Love,
Sheenie

No comments:

Post a Comment